- RSS Channel Showcase 4561455
- RSS Channel Showcase 2583649
- RSS Channel Showcase 8381080
- RSS Channel Showcase 4283097
Articles on this Page
- 01/20/11--16:12: _Kojima posts images...
- 01/24/11--07:55: _Metal Gear Solid Co...
- 06/03/11--07:15: _Hideo Kojima unveil...
- 06/07/11--11:44: _Nintendo announces ...
- 06/14/11--05:30: _First Metal Gear So...
- 08/13/11--09:12: _Metal Gear Solid HD...
- 09/14/11--07:02: _PS Vita launches De...
- 08/30/12--03:32: _Metal Gear Solid: G...
- 09/13/12--04:30: _Japan isn’t getting...
- 03/04/13--13:31: _Homemade Taser Swor...
- 05/02/13--12:01: _MGS: The Legacy Col...
- 05/10/13--06:30: _Games edited into m...
- 02/05/14--07:28: _Metal Gear Solid V:...
- 02/28/14--11:24: _Metal Gear Solid cl...
- 08/13/14--05:28: _Metal Gear Solid V’...
- 01/23/15--07:30: _10 of the meanest v...
- 03/31/15--13:28: _Konami snags on-the...
- 05/12/15--07:24: _Metal Gear Solid V ...
- 05/15/15--10:28: _The numbers behind ...
- 06/11/15--04:27: _Metal Gear Solid V:...
- 01/20/11--16:12: Kojima posts images of original (rejected) Metal Gear design
- 01/24/11--07:55: Metal Gear Solid Collection being considered for PS3?
- 06/03/11--07:15: Hideo Kojima unveils his new Fox game engine
- 06/07/11--11:44: Nintendo announces five new 3DS games at E3
- 06/14/11--05:30: First Metal Gear Solid too dated for PS3 HD collection
- 08/30/12--03:32: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes revealed
- 09/13/12--04:30: Japan isn’t getting Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance on Xbox 360
- 03/04/13--13:31: Homemade Taser Sword created, just because you can
- 05/02/13--12:01: MGS: The Legacy Collection is simply too big for the Xbox 360
- 05/10/13--06:30: Games edited into movies: The 10 best video game films
- 02/05/14--07:28: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is a 2 hour experience for $40
- 01/23/15--07:30: 10 of the meanest video games ever
- 03/31/15--13:28: Konami snags on-the-rise screenwriter for Metal Gear Solid film
- 05/12/15--07:24: Metal Gear Solid V action figure has soft, realistic boobs
- 06/11/15--04:27: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain has microtransactions
Say “Metal Gear Solid” to most gamers today and they’ll know exactly what you are talking about. The games in the MGS series have been a huge success for Konami and their creator […]
The remastered HD collections appearing for the PS3 are proving popular. We’ve already seen the God of War Collection, Sly Cooper Collection, and a Tomb Raider Collection is planned for release on March […]
Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima won’t be at E3 this year showing off a new game in the MGS series. That isn’t because he isn’t working on a game, but because most […]
If you picked up a Nintendo 3DS and bemoaned the lack of available games, or if you’re holding off picking up a 3DS until there are more games available for it, you won’t […]
The HD Collections appearing for the PS3 are proving very popular. They give gamers the opportunity to have a complete collection of games from a series with some added graphical niceties. But for […]
Metal Gear Solid designer Hideo Kojima took some time on Twitter to break down in greater detail the regional differences between releases of the upcoming Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, the updated compilation release of […]
Sony has used the Tokyo Game Show 2011 (TGS) to reveal the final release date for the PS Vita in Japan. If you live in Sony’s home territory you can expect to pick […]
In June last year Hideo Kojima gave the first details of his new game engine named Fox, which is covered in the video above. In fact, most of his time was being spent […]
In February next year Metal Gear Solid fans can expect to get a new, albeit different game to play in the series. Platinum Games is currently working on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance with […]
There are some of us who never grow out of the desire to shoot fire or lightning from our bodies after reading a comic book or playing a video game. Fortunately, if you’ve […]
PlayStation 3 owners and Metal Gear Solid fans are in for a treat later this year when Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection sees a release on PS3. It brings together eight MGS […]
The ten best video game-to-movie adaptations on YouTube. Our picks include MGS4, AC3, SC2HotS and other acronyms.
As you’d expect, Konami and Kojima Productions is working on a new Metal Gear Solid title for current and next-gen platforms. That game is called Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. But […]
When you think of the tactical espionage franchise Metal Gear Solid and its upcoming installment Ground Zeroes, only one thing obviously comes to mind: fashion. Yes, the venerable stealth series became popular not for engrossing […]
The cardboard box found in Metal Gear Solid games has always been an amusing feature. It’s there to let Snake hide from the enemy, nothing more. But for Metal Gear Solid V: The […]
Not every video game is a power fantasy.
Solid Snake is one quiet step closer to sneaking onto the big screen. Deadline announced that screenwriter Jay Basu has officially signed on to pen the Metal Gear Solid script based on the Konami […]
Here’s what we know about Quiet from the upcoming Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain: she’s a sniper, she doesn’t speak, she wears very little clothing while working, and her upcoming Square […]
Konami. That's the set-up and the punchline of a joke that's been told over the past few weeks, and it's still funny.
Microtransactions. Do you know anybody who likes them in games? I certainly don’t, in fact, it acts as a deterrent to actually purchasing a console game at launch for me. You really don’t […]